The Hon'ble Founding President, Her Majesty The Queen Mother Dorji Wangmo Wangchuck, visited Dagana and Tsirang districts from the 16th - the 19th of October 2022.
- Her Majesty visited Thasa and Thachey villages in Dagana, Tashiling- Maed village under Semjong Gewog, Sergithang gewog, in Tsirang.
- During the visit, Her Majesty interacted with communities and saw all the activities carried through the GEF- Small Grant Programme, UNDP, the American Himalayan Foundation, the Rural Economy Advancement Programme (REAP) II project, and the ongoing Living Landscapes; Securing High Conservation Values (HCVs) in Southern Bhutan (IKI) Projects. the activities include Housing improvement, Water security initiatives, food and nutrition security, WASH, and income generation.
- Her Majesty also visited Phuentenchu Primary School, Tsirangtoed Central School, and Mendrelgang Primary School to meet and thank the Tarayana School Club members for their voluntary work in their communities.
- There are 128 Tarayana Clubs with over 5800 members across the 20 Districts.
- The Secretary-General, Executive Director, two Programme Officers, and a Sr.Field Officer of the Foundation accompanied Her Majesty.